Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Zeliha Dilsun Kirli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight248 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. Introduction. 1. Mobile computation with functions. 2. Type and effect based static analysis. 3. Overview of the book. 1. Towards Mobile functions. Concurrent and Distributed computation. ML with concurrency and distribution. 2. Estimating Mobile Values. Application areas. Potential mobility. Mobile-lambda. Type system. Formal properties of the type system. Static estimation. 3. Distributed Call-Tracking. Security through language restrictions. rEval-lambda. A monomorphic type system. A Polymorphic type system. Concluding remarks. 4. Confined Mobile Functions. Why restrict mobility? Confined-lambda. Formal properties. Concluding remarks. 5. Noninterference and Mobile Functions. Noninterference. Secure Mobile-lambda. Type system. Formal properties. Concluding remarks. 6. Conclusions. Natural support for code mobility. Type systems and security. Further work. Appendices. Selected Proof Cases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.