All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the diverse ways in which traveling groups experience learning 'on the run'. This book engages with themes such as workplace learning, globalization, multiliteracies, and technologies which impinge on the ways mobile groups make sense of themselves as learning communities.
- Author BiographyPatrick Alan Danaher (BEd, BA, BA(Hons), GradDipTertiaryEd, MLitt, PhD) is Associate Professor in Education (Education Research) at the Toowoomba campus of the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Beverley Moriarty (DipTeach, BEd, MEd, PhD, AMusA) is Senior Lecturer in the School of Teacher Education at the Dubbo campus of Charles Sturt University, Australia. Geoff Danaher (BA(Hons), DipEd, PhD) is a Lecturer in Learning Support and the Skills for Tertiary Education Preparatory Studies program in the Division of Teaching and Learning Services at the Rockhampton campus of Central Queensland University, Australia.
- Author(s)Beverley Moriarty,Geoff Danaher,Patrick Alan Danaher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.