CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £88.92Trending at £135.00
- £14.98Trending at £17.21
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £23.37Trending at £39.81
- £10.15Trending at £10.74
- £12.87Trending at £15.57
About this product
- DescriptionA critical overview of one of the most pervasive digital technologies in the contemporary world. Written by two leading researchers in the field, with international renown and both industrial and academic experience.
- Author BiographyRich Ling is Senior Researcher at the Telenor Research Institute in Norway. Jonathan Donner is Researcher for Microsoft Research India.
- Author(s)Dr. Jonathan Donner,Rich Ling
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleDigital Media and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.