All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe surprising story of how the children of the vanquished retained their rights and privileges in colonial Mexico.
- Author BiographyDONALD E. CHIPMAN is Professor Emeritus of History at the University of North Texas. In 2003 King Juan Carlos I of Spain appointed him as a Knight of the Royal Order of Isabel the Catholic, the highest honor that can be accorded a non-Spaniard.
- Author(s)Donald E. Chipman
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note6 photos, 8 figures, 4 maps
- Weight463 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.