Mod Mex: Cooking Vibrant Fiesta Flavors at Home by Joanna Pruess, Scott Linquist (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning chef Scott Linquist transports Mexican flavors (and secrets) from the successful Dos Caminos restaurants to your kitchen table in Mod Mex: Cooking Vibrant Fiesta Flavors at Home.
- Author BiographyA graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, chef Scott Linquist has a flair for flavor that has been praised by Food & Wine, the New York Times, New York Daily News, New York Post, New York magazine, and more. The techniques and recipes he presents are culled from more than 15 years of studying Mexican food and culture. He lives in New York, N.Y. Award-winning cookbook author Joanna Pruess has written eight cookbooks and is consistently praised for her clear prose and well-tested recipes. She lives in the Bronx, N.Y.
- Author(s)Joanna Pruess,Scott Linquist
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication16/06/2008
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width200 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.