All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical and comprehensive introduction to the key aspects of model-based testing as taught in the ISTQB(R) Model-Based Tester Foundation Level Certification Syllabus This book covers the essentials of Model-Based Testing (MBT) needed to pass the ISTQB(R) Foundation Level Model-Based Tester Certification.
- Author BiographyAnne Kramer, PhD, is Senior Consultant and Project Manager at sepp.med gmbh, a German IT service provider specializing in quality assurance. Dr. Kramer has actively participated in the elaboration of the new ISTQB(R) Certified Test Model-Based Testing Syllabus. Dr. Kramer teaches model-based testing as part of the sepp.med training portfolio. Bruno Legeard is Professor of Software Engineering at the University of Franche-Comte, co-founder and Scientific Advisor of Smartesting. Prof. Legeard is an ISTQB Certified Tester, member of the French Testing Board (CFTL) and he co-leads at ISTQB International Software Testing Qualification Board the writer of the new Certified Tester Model-Based Testing syllabus. He is a member of several program committees in software testing each year and an author of numerous publications in the field. In 2015, he became Program Chair of UCAAT User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing.
- Author(s)Anne Kramer,Bruno Legeard
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byGualtiero Bazzana,Robert V. Binder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.