Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the ultimate, single-source guide for writing clear, effective business documents. A comprehensive, easy-to-use reference book packed with valuable information, useful techniques, practical tips and guidelines.
- Author BiographyShirley is a trained teacher from the UK and has spent several years as a Training Consultant and Lecturer teaching on secretarial and business studies courses in Singapore. She has also worked as Head of Department and Senior Lecturer in Bahrain and Toronto. She has recently set up her own business Shirley Taylor Training and Consultancy,and conducts her popular training programmes, workshops and seminars all over Asia.
- Author(s)Shirley Taylor
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date04/06/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight928 g
- Width175 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.