All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to apply pattern ideas in business applications. It explains the REA patterns and details how to apply more than 20 business patterns for business application. It further shows how to find business objects and related modeling elements.
- Author BiographyPavel Hruby works at Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen in Denmark as part of an architecture team developing the framework for next-generation business software applications that exploit business patterns as one of their primary modeling abstractions. Pavel's experience includes the application of patterns in object-oriented frameworks, models, and model transformations. He is active in the patterns community, is a member of the Hillside Group and Hillside Europe, and was a chairman of VikingPLoP 2002, the First Nordic Conference on Pattern Languages of Programs.
- Author(s)Pavel Hruby
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.73
- £39.91Trending at £43.64
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £29.28Trending at £31.24
- £8.72Trending at £13.13
- £8.48Trending at £9.48
- £14.60Trending at £15.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.