All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces all the relevant information required to understand and put Model Driven Architecture (MDA) into industrial practice. The book combines a sound theoretical approach based on more than 10 years' research.
- Author BiographyOscar Pastor is Professor for object-oriented development methods at the Valencia University of Technology, Spain. He has taught software engineering for more than 10 years, his research during that time focusing on object-oriented conceptual modeling, requirements engineering, Web development, and model-based software production. He has headed prestigious scientific events like the World-Wide Web Conference in 2007 (Web Engineering Track) and the International Conference on Conceptual Modeling in 2005. In addition, he is the brain behind the OlivaNova Model Execution, an advanced MDA-based set of tools that produces a final software product starting from a conceptual schema where the system requirements are captured. Juan Carlos Molina is Research and Development Manager for CARE Technologies S.A., the company that develops the OlivaNova Model Execution set of tools which fully support the MDA-based, conceptual model-centric software development approach described in this book.
- Author(s)Juan Carlos Molina,Oscar Pastor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/06/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.