All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- Series TitleWoodward Conference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLui Lam,Vladimir Naroditsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsA Complex Phenomenon: The Human Mind.- I Paradigms, Complexity, and Learning.- Modeling and Control of Complex Systems: Paradigms and Applications.- Knowledge and Meaning: Chaos and Complexity.- Complexity Issues in Robotic Machine Learning of Natural Languages.- II Forecasting and Arms Race.- Nonlinear Forecasting, Chaos and Statistics.- Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Arms Race Models.- III Economic Systems.- Chaotic Dynamics in Economic Equilibrium Theory.- Chaos and the Foreign Exchange Market.- IV Earthquakes and Sandpiles.- Earthquakes as a Complex Phenomenon.- Application of a Mean Field Approximation to Two Systems that Exhibit Self-Organized Criticality.- V Fluids and Crystal Growths.- Modeling the Hydrodynamics of Materials Processing.- Modeling Complex Phenomena in Fluids.- VI Complex Patterns.- Consensus in Small and Large Audiences.- Nonhomogeneous Response of Reaction-Diffusion Systems to Local Perturbations.- Nonequilibrium Transient Near a Noise-Induced Instability.- Active Walker Models for Filamentary Growth Patterns.- Index of Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.