All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLongitudinal data are critical for understanding how individuals change across time. Researchers face a complex task when modeling the contexts in which longitudinal processes unfold. This book reviews the challenges and approaches to modeling these influences and provides data analytic strategies for behavioral and social science researchers.
- Author BiographyTodd D. Little is Director of the Research Design Unit and the Quantitative Psychology Doctoral training Program and a Professor of Psychology at the University of Kansas. He received his Ph.D. in developmental and quantitative psychology at the University of California - Riverside. Dr. Little has extensive experience in the use of longitudinal research methods, and he has edited several LEA books on the subject. James A. Bovaird is an Assistant Professor in Educational Psychology at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. He received his Ph.D. in quantitative psychology at the University of Kansas. His quantitative interests are in the application of latent variable methodologies to novel substantive areas and the evaluation of these methodologies in situations of limited inference. Noel A. Card is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Family Studies and Human Development at the University of Arizona. He received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from St. John's University. His quantitative interests are structural equation modeling, longitudinal design and analysis, meta-analysis, and analyzing interdependent data.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames A. Bovaird,Noel A. Card,Todd D. Little
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.