All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides guidelines and fully worked examples of how to select, construct, interpret and evaluate the full range of count models.
- Author BiographyJoseph Hilbe is a solar system ambassador with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology; an Adjunct Professor of Statistics at Arizona State University; an Emeritus Professor at the University of Hawaii; and a statistical modeling instructor for Statistics.com, a web-based continuing-education program in statistics. He is the author of several books on statistical modeling and serves as the coordinating editor for the Cambridge University Press series Predictive Analytics in Action.
- PrizesShortlisted for PROSE Awards: Mathematics 2015.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Hilbe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 81 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.