Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn a relatively short period of time, data envelopment analysis (DEA) has grown into a powerful analytical tool for measuring and evaluating performance. DEA is computational at its core. This book deals with the micro aspects of handling and modeling data issues in DEA problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 79 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoe Zhu,Wade D. Cook
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.