All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionHere, biologists and statisticians come together in an interdisciplinary synthesis with the aim of developing new methods to overcome the most significant challenges and constraints faced by quantitative biologists seeking to model demographic rates.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEnvironmental and Ecological Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1778 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Thomson,Evan G. Cooch,Michael J. Conroy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.