Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume teaches computer modeling of biological systems using models created by STELLA software, including cell development, the beating heart and the spread of epidemics. It includes easy-to-use software modules that require no prior experience to use.
- Author BiographyDr. Matthias Ruth is a full professor with appointments in the School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs and the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Northeastern University. Dr. Bruce Hannon is Jubilee Professor (Emeritus) of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Bruce Hannon,Matthias Ruth
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleModeling Dynamic Systems
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 280 colour illustrations, 5 colour tables, biography
- Weight896 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.