All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the methodology and application of physical and mathematical modeling to multi-phase flow phenomena in materials processing. The focus is on systems involving gas-liquid interaction, the most prevalent in current metallurgical processes.
- Author(s)Manabu Iguchi,Olusegun Johso Ilegbusi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight769 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.