All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a pedagogical theory that promotes experiential learning of model-laden theory and inquiry in science. This book focuses on practical aspects that have repeatedly demonstrated their value in fostering meaningful and equitable learning of physics and other science courses at the secondary school and college levels.
- Author(s)Ibrahim A. Halloun
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.