All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £37.76Trending at £54.12
- £23.32Trending at £24.44
- £13.90Trending at £19.07
- £15.48Trending at £19.07
- £8.15Trending at £9.03
- £11.18Trending at £17.12
- £11.54Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at hydraulic engineers, and building on a detailed analysis of open-channel flow modeling, this monograph constructs control design methodologies based on a frequency domain approach that is then subjected to rigorous mathematical justification.
- Author BiographyXavier Litrico is IGREF researcher at Cemagref, a public research center for environmental and agricultural applied research, and Vincent Fromion is directeur de recherches at INRA, a public research center for agricultural research. Both authors have been collaborating on this subject for several years. Xavier Litrico holds a Ph.D. in Water Sciences and an HDR (Habilitation a Diriger des Recherches) in Automatic Control Engineering, and Vincent Fromion holds a Ph.D. and an HDR in Automatic Control Engineering. They have co-authored 10 papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals (both in automatic control and open channel hydraulics) and 15 papers in international conferences on this area of research.
- Author(s)Vincent Fromion,Xavier Litrico
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1710 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.