All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.14Trending at £50.13
- £33.00Trending at £60.00
- £34.69Trending at £40.45
- £39.99Trending at £41.21
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
- £16.04Trending at £17.47
- £15.90Trending at £16.38
About this product
- DescriptionGet the database skills that are in demand More and more organizations are turning to database management systems to manage their accounting and other operational data. These organizations are looking for accountants with database skills and a good understanding of information technology.
- Author BiographyC. Janie Chang is a Professor Accounting Information Systems (AIS) at San Jose State University (SJSU). She received her Ph.D. from the University of California, Irvine. Before Moving to the Silicon Valley, Dr. Chang taught at California State University San Marcos and was elected as the Accounting Faculty of the Year for three consecutive years (1995-98). Since joining the faculty at SJSU, Dr. Chang was responsible for developing the undergraduate AIS program at SJSU. In addition, she assisted SJSU students in establishing the student chapter of Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) in 2002. Dr. Chang's current teaching responsibilities include AIS, Advanced AIS, IS Audit, Issues in E-Business, and Business Networks and Controls. Dr. Chang is very active and productive in research. Her studies have been published in leading academic journals including Abacus, Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, Behavioral research in Accounting, Data Base, Journal of Accounting Literature, etc. In 2003, Dr. Chang received the SJSU College of Business Outstanding Academic/Theoretical Research Award. Laura R. Ingraham is an Associate Professor of Accounting Information Systems at San Jose State University. She holds both a Ph.D. in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Arizona State University. Prior to arriving at San Jose State, Dr. Ingraham served as an Assistant Professor at CSU San Marcos and at North Carolina State University State University, where she developed several distance education courses. Dr. Ingraham is the co-author of four textbooks and has written more than a dozen research papers on information systems, e-commerce, taxation, and accounting topics. Her work has been published in Expert Systems and Emerging Technologies, Strategic Finance, Tax Notes, Journal of State Taxation, etc. Dr. Ingraham's current teaching responsibilities include Accounting Information Systems, Advanced AIS and Risk Management, and Issues in E-Business. She has also taught in the areas of taxation and introductory financial and managerial accounting. Dr. Ingraham is the recipient of the 2005 San Jose State University College of Business Outstanding Undergraduate Instructor Award.
- Author(s)C. Janie Chang,Laura R. Ingraham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width192 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.