All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, presented by leading experts in the field, covers the latest advances in diagnostics and modeling of polymer electrolyte fuel cells, from understanding catalyst layer durability to start-up under freezing conditions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2010
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 49
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight638 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byChao-Yang Wang,Ugur Pasaogullari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.