All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the usage, interpretation, and presentation of interactive terms in regression analysis. This guide addresses persistent difficulties in the modeling and interpretation of these terms, and helps scholars draw stronger links between substantive theory and statistical modeling.
- Author BiographyCindy D. Kam is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Davis Robert J. Franzese, Jr. is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Michigan and Research Associate Professor in the Center for Political Studies at the Institute for Social Research.
- Author(s)Cindy D. Kam,Robert J. Franzese
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note20 figures, 30 tables
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.97
- £17.90Trending at £19.96
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.37
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.