All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight401 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMichael C. K. Khoo
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsI: Modeling of Respiratory Control During Exercise.- Why and How One Models Exercise on a Computer (A Tutorial).- Analysis of the Exercise Hyperpnea Using Dynamic Work-Rate Forcing.- Optimal Regulation of Ventilation During Exercise.- Consequences of Lung Volume Optimization on Exercise Hyperpnea.- Experimental Design and Analysis for Assessing Gas Exchange Kinetics during Exercise.- II: Chemical Control of Ventilation - Empirical Models and Parameter Estimation.- Parameter Estimation Theory for Respiratory Physiology.- Dynamic End-Tidal Forcing Technique: Modeling the Ventilatory Response to Carbon Dioxide.- Dynamic Models and Parameter Estimation: The Hypoxic Ventilatory Response.- Design and Analysis of Experiments for Studying Hypoxic-Hypercapnic Interactions in Respiratory Control.- Estimation of Dynamic Chemoreflex Gain from Spontaneous Breathing Data.- III: Neural Control and Breathing Pattern Analysis.- A Three-Phase Model of Respiratory Rhythm Generation.- Conceptual Model of Ventilatory Muscle Recruitment and Diaphragmatic Fatigue.- Phase Resetting of the Respiratory Oscillator: Experiments and Models.- Distinguishing Random from Chaotic Breathing Pattern Behavior.- Forebrain Mechanisms Related to Respiratory Patterning During Sleep-Waking States.- IV: Sleep and Respiratory Control Stability.- Chemoreception in Sleep.- Potential Causes of Recurrent Apneas during Sleep.- Minimal Modeling of Human Respiratory Stability.- Sleep State and Periodic Respiration.- Modeling the Effect of Sleep State on Respiratory Stability.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.