All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScilab is a free open-source software package for scientific computation. This is the first book to focus on simulation and modeling, and to put a major emphasis on Scicos and discuss it in depth. This new edition includes expanded chapters and major rewrites.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Campbell is a professor of mathematics and a director of graduate programs at North Carolina State University, having published extensively on numerical methods and control. Jean-Philippe Chancelier is affiliated with CERMICS Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees and is one of the original developers of Scilab. Ramine Nikoukhah is a director of research at INRIA (The French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control), senior member of IEEE, one of the original developers of Scilab, and is the creator of Scicos.
- Author(s)Jean-Philippe Chancelier,Ramine Nikoukhah,Stephen L. Campbell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1800 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.