All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean railways are characterized by a huge and contrasting range of locomotives, rolling stock, stations and infrastructure. In addition, the network incorporates standard, narrow and broad gauges, private and nationalized railways, high-speed corridors, single-track branch lines and rack systems. This book deals with European Railways.
- Author BiographyPeter Marriott is an acknowledged expert railway modeller and has written nearly 800 articles that have been published in railway modelling magazines in the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Switzerland. He is the author of five books on the subject and, over a thirty-five year period, has built numerous model railway layouts both for his personal enjoyment and for corporate clients.
- Author(s)Peter Marriott
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note444 colour photographs
- Weight621 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.