All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis study deals with modelling of neoclassical labour supply models for one-adult and two-adult households. A standard labour supply model estimated on 1985 Dutch data is presented along with a modification of the standard model which takes account of nonconvexities in the budget set.
- Author(s)Isolde Woittiez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/06/1991
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note61 black & white tables, biography
- Weight424 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.