All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Gregory C. Stangle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMaterials Technology Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. Part 1: Balance equations. Balance equations: an informal description. Conserved quantities for the balance equations. Balances for a single-phase material. Balances for a multiphase material. Part 2: Constitutive relationships. Constitutive relationships: near-equilibrium thermodynamics. Expressions for a single-phase material. Internal geometry and topology of multiphase materials. Expressions for the system in a multiphase material. Expressions for the solid phase in a multiphase material. Expressions for the liquid phase in a multiphase material. Expressions for the vapor phase in a multiphase material. Part 3: Practical considerations. Interlude: use of chapters 1-11. Sources of material property values. Numerical solution: some finite difference methods. Numerical solution: some finite element methods. Part 4: Implementation. Example: glass refining. Example: Fiber spinning. Example: alloy solidification. Example: microwave heating of ceramics. Example: combustion synthesis of refractory materials. Example: binder removal from shaped powder compacts. Example: Flow of a solid-liquid suspension. Postface. References. Appendices. Notation. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.