All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mosquito was one of the best twin-engined fighter-bombers to see action during World War II. As such, it has proved to be very popular with model makers, and there are many versions on the market. This guide has tips on building and detailing the Mosquito, regardless of age of level of experience.
- Author BiographyRoy Sutherland has worked as a professional modelmaker since the early 1980s, creating aftermarket products for the kit industry as well as the kits themselves. Over the past 18 years he has worked for companies such War Eagle/Hobbycraft, Scale Models Unlimited and Cooper Details. In recent years he has also worked for Industrial Light and Magic, and his recent credits include Planet of the Apes and Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones.
- Author(s)Roy Sutherland
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/08/2005
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note199 ill (197 col.ill.)
- Weight272 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.