All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by esteemed experts in the field, Models and Algorithms for Biomolecules and Molecular Networks provides readers with a global perspectives on the relevant biological phenomena, modeling frameworks, technical challenges, and algorithms.
- Author BiographyBhaskar DasGupta is an associate professor within the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is a senior member of IEEE. He has written numerous journal papers. Jie Liang is a professor within the Department of Bioengineering and Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He has a Ph.D. in Biophysics. He has received numerous awards for his research. He has served as co-editor for several journal articles.
- Author(s)Bhaskar Dasgupta,Jie Liang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight482 g
- Width158 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.