All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces ecologists to modern methods in modeling and computation. This book covers both classical statistical approaches and computational tools and describes how complexity can motivate a shift from classical to Bayesian methods. It introduces readers to the practical work of data modeling and computation in the language R.
- Author BiographyJames S. Clark is H. L. Blomquist Professor in the Nicholas School for the Environment, Professor of Statistics and Decisions Sciences, and Professor of Biology at Duke University. An award-winning researcher on the ecological impact of climate change, he is the author of more than one hundred papers for leading journals, including Science, Nature, and Ecology . In 2005, he was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)J.S. Clark
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.00Trending at £11.60
- £15.88Trending at £17.13
- £11.94Trending at £12.57
- £8.70Trending at £8.83
- £8.91Trending at £10.87
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £4.71Trending at £5.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.