All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA volume intended to help auditors at all levels by providing a better understanding of available analytical auditing techniques, the underlying theory supporting the techniques and the solutions to practical problems in application. 16 procedures are discussed and illustrated in detail.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS E. MCKEE is Professor of Accountancy at East Tennessee State University. His research has appeared in publications such as The Journal of Accountancy, The CPA Journal, The Journal of Accounting Education, Internal Auditor, and Management Accounting.
- Author(s)Thomas E. McKee
- Date of Publication03/02/1989
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.99
- £39.99Trending at £42.18
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £14.37Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £26.88Trending at £28.70
- £20.45Trending at £21.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.