All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.03
- £16.13Trending at £18.25
- £6.42Trending at £7.17
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a variety of state-space-based numerical algorithms for the synthesis of feedback algorithms for linear systems with input saturation. This title addresses and solves the anti-windup problem, presenting the objectives and terminology of the problem and the mathematical tools behind anti-windup algorithms.
- Author BiographyLuca Zaccarian is associate professor of control engineering at the University of Rome, Tor Vergata. Andrew R. Teel is a professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Andrew R. Teel,Luca Zaccarian
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones. 135 line illus. 5 tables.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.