CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionAustrian economics is often criticized as being hostile to empirical research and seen purely as an ideology. On the contrary, this book shows that Austrian economics provides an interesting approach to most conceivable subjects in economics.
- Author BiographyJurgen G. Backhaus holds the Krupp Foundation Chair of Public Finance and Fiscal Sociology at the University of Erfurt in Germany. He is also the founding editor of the European Journal of Law and Economics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 68
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJurgen G. Backhaus
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.