All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve of the best recent Arabic plays in lively English translations.
- Author BiographySALMA KHADRA JAYYUSI, Palestinian poet, critic, and scholar, is founder and director of PROTA (Project of Translation from Arabic). She is the editor of Modern Arabic Poetry, The Literature of Modern Arabia, Anthology of Modern Palestinian Literature, and The Legacy of Muslim Spain. Roger Allen is Professor of Arabic at the University of Pennsylvania. His books include The Arabic Novel: An Historical and Critical Introduction and Modern Arabic Literature.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIndiana Series in Arab & Islamic Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width166 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRoger Allen,Salma Khadra Jayyusi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.28Trending at £12.03
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.