CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £10.57Trending at £11.22
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the post-1970s area of the Austrian economic tradition, from its revival to its contemporary directions and development. The book comprises texts on the relationship of Austrian economics to Institutionalism, Evolution, and Post-Keynesian economics to present a look at the way forward.
- Author(s)Peter J. Boettke,Sandye Gloria-Palermo,Stephan Bohm
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.