All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the theory and practice of modern banking, and at the prospects for the future. This text is devoted to micro issues of banking, including competition, structure, performance, risk, and regulation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Shelagh Heffernan is currently Professor of Banking and Finance at Cass Business School, City University, London and has been a visiting Professor at several universities. Modern Banking is her fourth book. A former Commonwealth Scholar at Oxford University, Professor Heffernan is also a past beneficiary of a Leverhulme Trust Research Award, which funded new research on competition in banking, and recently received a second award from the Leverhulme Trust. She publishes in top academic journals - her paper, 'How do UK Institutions Really Price their Banking Products?' (Journal of Banking and Finance) was chosen as one of the top 50 published articles by Emerald Management Review. Current research includes: SMEs and banking services, the conversion of mutuals to bank stock firms, monetary policy and pass through (funded by an ESRC grant), and M&As in banking. Professor Heffernan is an Associate Member of the Higher Education Academy and has received two Distinguished Teaching and Learning awards.
- Author(s)Shelagh A. Heffernan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1468 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £12.22
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.