All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Process Automation principles and implementation methods are presented in this comprehensive overview. A wide range of topics are illustrated through the YAWL open-source support environment, providing a sound basis for workflow concepts.
- Author BiographyArthur H.M. ter Hofstede, PhD, is a Professor at Queensland University of Technology. He is an original contributor to the well-known workflow patterns as well as a codesigner of the YAWL language and manager of the development of its open-source support environment. Wil M.P. van der Aalst, PhD, is a Professor at Eindhoven University of Technology and an Adjunct Professor at Queensland University of Technology. He is coauthor of the textbook Workflow Management: Models, Methods, and Systems and editor of several other books in the areas of Business Process Management and Petri nets. Michael Adams, PhD, is a Senior Lecturer at Queensland University of Technology. He has developed the concepts of Worklets and Exlets to deal with workflow evolution and unexpected exceptions in YAWL. In addition, he is currently the technical lead of the YAWL support environment. Nick Russell, PhD, is a Postdoctoral Researcher at Eindhoven University of Technology. He has conducted extensive research in the area of workflow patterns leading to collections of control-flow, data, resource and exception handling patterns. This work formed the basis for newYAWL and the solutions to resource and exception handling in YAWL 2.0.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1050 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byArthur H. M. ter Hofstede,Michael Adams,Nick Russell,Wil M. P. Van der Aalst
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.