All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first truly interdisciplinary book that examines how professionals work together within community mental health. It takes into account the key concepts of community mental health and combines them with current technology to develop an effective formula that redefines the community mental health practice.
- Author BiographyKenneth Yeager, PhD, LISW, is the Director of Quality and Operational Improvement for The Ohio State University Harding Hospital, Administrative Director of The OSU Harding Hospital Outpatient Psychiatric Clinics, and Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, The Ohio State University.David Cutler, MD, is Professor Emeritus and former Director of the Public Psychiatry Training Program in the Department of Psychiatry, Oregon Health and Sciences University.Dale Svendsen, MD, is Director of the Division of Public and Community Psychiatry and Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, The Ohio State University.Grayce M. Sills, PhD, RN, FAAN, is Professor Emeritus and former acting dean of the College of Nursing, The Ohio State University.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1274 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byDale Svendsen,David Cutler,Grayce M. Sills,Kenneth R. Yeager
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.