All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the most recent research and current issues facing medical professionals and patients in intensive cardiovascular care to provide the necessary tools and resources for improved health and medical care. It includes chapters on safety, ethics, and specific surgical techniques.
- Author BiographyAdam S. Evans, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA. Gregory E. Kerr, Weill Cornell Medical College, USA. Insung Chung, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA. Robin Varghese, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Medical Technologies and Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edited byAdam S. Evans,Gregory E. Kerr,Insung Chung,Robin Varghese
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.