All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFighting new threats with an old weapon As an instructor at the University of Tulsa, Christopher Swenson could find no relevant text for teaching modern cryptanalysis. So he wrote his own. You are holding the first book that brings the study of cryptanalysis into the 21st century.
- Author BiographyChristopher Swenson is a PhD candidate and a Department of Defense employee working in vulnerability analysis. He has received a coveted national scholarship award from the Information Assurance Scholarship Program and belongs to the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) as well as the American Mathematical Society (AMS).
- Author(s)Christopher Swenson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight552 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.