All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to diesel engine theory, construction, operation, and service. Combining a simple, straightforward writing style, ample illustrations, and step-by-step instruction, this book helps aspiring technicians develop the knowledge and skills they need to service modern, computer-controlled diesel engines.
- Author BiographySean Bennett is a former program coordinator for the Truck and Diesel Department at Centennial College, as well as a former corporate trainer for Mack Trucks. During a 20-year tenure at the college he authored new curricula, helped overhaul existing course offerings, and chaired a wide range of curriculum development committees for the Province of Ontario. Bennett has written more than 30 books dealing with diesel, truck, heavy equipment, and automotive technology and currently devotes his career to technical writing and speaking engagements. He is an active member of the American Trucking Association's Technology and Maintenance Council, the Association of Diesel Specialists, the Society of Automotive Engineers, and the North American Council of Automotive Teachers. He is widely regarded as the foremost author in medium/heavy duty truck technology.
- Author(s)Sean Bennett
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight860 g
- Width219 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.