All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book synthesises the vast literature on economic regulation into a coherent overview of regulatory theory and practice.
- Author BiographyChristopher Decker is a Research Fellow specialising in Law and Economics at the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, Oxford University. Dr Decker's research interests include economic regulation, competition (antitrust) economics, industrial organization and law and economics. He has considerable practical experience of the application of economic regulation across a range of industries (energy, water, telecommunications, transport, financial services, environmental regulation and the regulation of the professions) and has acted as an advisor to competition authorities and regulators in a number of jurisdictions.
- Author(s)Christopher Decker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus.
- Weight1100 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.49Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.