All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tutorial guide that shows programmers how to apply features of Fortran 2008 in a modular, concise, object-oriented and resource-efficient manner, using multiple processors.
- Author BiographyArjen Markus is a senior consultant at Deltares, an institute for applied research in the field of water, subsurface and infrastructure in the Netherlands, where he develops and maintains their numerical modelling programs and the tools that accompany them. He is an active contributor to the ACM newsletter Fortran Forum and the comp.lang.fortran newsgroup.
- Author(s)Arjen Markus
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.