Modern Iraqi Arabic with MP3 Files: A Textbook by Yasin M. Alkalesi (Mixed media product, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by hivestorelimited
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- £25.00+ £4.00 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by me.82
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £17.80
- £9.75Trending at £10.34
- £17.52Trending at £18.19
- £16.80Trending at £17.60
- £7.66Trending at £7.88
- £6.18Trending at £7.05
- £13.40Trending at £13.93
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those with no previous knowledge of Arabic or those who know Arabic but want to learn the Iraqi dialect, this book presents a discussion of the consonants, vowels, and other characteristics of Iraqi phonetics - including pronunciation exercises on the CD. It contains basic dialogue, grammar, vocabulary, drills, and a glossary.
- Author BiographyYasin M. Alkalesi is founder and president of Arabico, Inc., a California corporation that offers language translation, educational audiovisual materials, and crosscultural programs to American businesspeople and companies working in the Middle East. Modern Iraqi Arabic is the summation of his thirty years of experience in teaching Arabic at Yale University, the University of California, Los Angeles, Berlitz Language Centers, and Arabico.
- Author(s)Yasin M. Alkalesi
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- Language(s)Arabic & English
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM (Audiobook)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.