All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures exercises and language tasks for all learners of Italian, which can be used independently or alongside Modern Italian Grammar . Divided into three sections, this text includes exercises based on essential grammatical structures and everyday functions such as making introductions and expressing needs.
- Author BiographyAnna Proudfoot was born in Scotland but spent large parts of her life in Italy. After graduating from London University, she taught Italian in adult, higher and further education, in Cambridge, London, California, and Oxford. She is Senior Lecturer in Italian at Oxford Brookes University. Her special interests are in developing materials for the adult learner. She is the author of several Italian language books and grammars, including Italian Grammar (Hodder 3rd edition 2003) and Routledge Intensive Italian course (2004). In 2007, she was awareded one of Italy's highest honours for her contribution to Italian culture and language: the Ordine della Stella della Solidarieta Italiana (Knight of the Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity).
- Author(s)Anna Proudfoot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- Language(s)English & Italian
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleModern Grammar Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £18.00Trending at £23.05
- £17.99Trending at £18.93
- £10.49Trending at £12.04
- £14.99Trending at £15.77
- £10.49Trending at £11.51
- £21.49Trending at £28.53
- £18.99Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.