All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionDelving into the mechanics of lens design, this book reveals methods for designing lenses. It deals with lens design software, primarily OSLO and provides 7 comprehensive worked examples.
- Author BiographyWarren J. Smith is Chief Scientist at Kaiser Electro-Optics as well as an independent consultant. He is the author of three prior books on lens design, including the first edition of this one, and the classics, Modern Optical Engineering and Practical Optical System Layout. He lives in Carlsbad, California.
- Author(s)Warren J. Smith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight1035 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.