All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this practical guide, you'll learn how PHP has become a full-featured, mature language with object-orientation, namespaces, and a growing collection of reusable component libraries. You'll learn best practices for application architecture and planning, databases, security, testing, debugging, and deployment.
- Author BiographyJosh Lockhart is the creator of the Slim Framework for PHP. He also created and maintains PHP The Right Way, a popular initiative in the PHP community to encourage best practices and provide quality information. Josh is a senior developer at New Media Campaigns, a full service web design, development, and marketing agency in Carrboro, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Josh Lockhart
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.