All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world full of economics blogs, Cowen and Tabarrok's Marginal Revolution (http://marginalrevolution.com/) is one of the Web's most popular and respected. The same qualities that make the blog so distinctive are also behind the success of Modern Principles of Economics - engaging authors, unbiased presentations ideas, and a clear writing style.
- Author BiographyTYLER COWEN Holbert C. Harris Professor of Economics at George Mason University, USA, and Director of the Mercatus Center and the James M. Buchanan Center for Political Economy. He is published widely in economics journals, including the American Economic Review and Journal of Political Economy. With Alex Tabarrok he co-writes the Marginal Revolution blog, often ranked as the #1 economics blog. He is also the author of Discover Your Inner Economist (Dutton, 2007) and numerous other books on economics. He writes regularly for the popular press on economics, including for The New York Times, The Washington Post, Forbes, and The Wilson Quarterly. ALEX TABARROK Bartley J. Madden Chair in Economics at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, USA, and director of research for The Independent Institute. Tabarrok is co-author with Tyler Cowen of the popular economics blog, Marginal Revolution. His recent research looks at bounty hunters, judicial incentives and elections, crime control, patent reform, methods to increase the supply of human organs for transplant, and the regulation of pharmaceuticals. He is the editor of the books, Entrepreneurial Economics: Bright Ideas from the Dismal Science; The Voluntary City: Choice, Community, and Civil Society; and Changing the Guard: Private Prisons and The Control of Crime. His papers have appeared in the Journal of Law and Economics, Public Choice, Economic Inquiry, Journal of Health Economics, Journal of Theoretical Politics, The American Law and Economics Review, Kyklos and many other journals. His popular articles have appeared in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and many other magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)Alex Tabarrock,Tyler Cowen
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1006 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.