Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionModern sensors working on new principles and/or using new materials and technologies are more precise, faster, smaller, use less power and are cheaper.
- Author BiographyPavel Ripka is a Professor in the Department of Measurement, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University, Prague, lecturing in measurements, engineering magnetism and sensors. Alois Tipek is a Postdoctoral Fellow and Project Manager at Tyndall (formerly NMRC), Cork, Ireland.
- PublisherISTE Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2007
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInstrumentation & Measurement
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight924 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlois Tipek,Pavel Ripka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.