All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.50Trending at £15.82
- £11.00Trending at £11.58
- £15.90Trending at £18.13
- £9.63Trending at £10.86
- £3.75Trending at £5.07
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £5.62Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the reader to a wide range of spectroscopies and includes both the background theory and applications to structure determination and chemical analysis. It covers rotational, vibrational, electronic, photoelectron and Auger spectroscopy, as well as EXAFs and the theory of lasers and laser spectroscopy.
- Author BiographyDr. J. Michael Hollas is a retired University lecturer with many yearsa teaching and research experience. He has written over 100 research papers. Prior to Modern Spectroscopy he published 3 books, Symmetry in Molecules (Chapman and Hall, 1972), High Resolution Spectroscopy 2.ed. (Wiley, 1998) and Basic Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy (Royal Society of Chemistry, 2002).
- Author(s)J. Michael Hollas
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2003
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notefigures, indexes
- Weight898 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.