All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis outstanding overview sets a new standard for a methods book on pathogen detection. The first chapter provides an outline of currently used routine methods, including their background, strengths and weaknesses, as well as comparing them to newer methods.
- Author BiographyJurgen Popp is Professor at the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena where he is Director of the Institute of Physical Chemistry. He is also Director of the Institute of Physical High Technology (IPHT) Jena. In the German National Research Network on biophotonics he serves as the speaker. Professor Bauer is the chair of the Integrated Research and Treatment Center for Sepsis at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena. Prof. Bauer graduated from the medical school of the Saarland in 1990 before moving to the Johns Hopkins Hospital for 2 years. Since 2003 he is full professor at the University of Jena.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJurgen Popp,Michael Bauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.